Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hanover Day

 Tim Wakefield from the Red Sox was also signing autographs
 The day was filled with many pictures and autographs
 This company specializes in healthy choice foods with goes along with my platform of being healthy
 I had a Boston Strong T-shirt donated for the silent auction at the pageant
 Picture with Dan Justin from Magic 106.7
 Night time pictures with attendees
 I was able to announce the fireworks and thank the committee and sponsors
 I announced both the winners for the 50/50 raffle and Fleetwood Mac tickets
The fireworks were beautiful
 
I had a awesome day on June 15th at Hanover Day where the town celebrated with many events. I was excited to see how many families were out for a nice healthy active day. They had a vendor fair, many bands playing as well as sports tournaments and a road race. The evening activities included bands, raffles and fireworks. I was able to speak to many people about my mission of cervical cancer awareness for this years reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment