Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sponsor Goal and Partylite

I have recently set up ways to raise money to cover expenses for my future year. I will be competing in July out in Chicago against women from other states, regions and countries. Travel expenses as well as promotional materials are not covered by the pageant company and so I am asking for your help. One way that I have set up is a Sponsor Goal page. This is a web page that supporters can give directly to the cause. I have also planned a Partylite fundraiser, this way participants can shop and purchase products at the same time as helping me out. Given the recent power outages in the area candles shoud certianly be in high demand. If you have not already heard of each of these the links are below and I thank you in advance for considering your donations.
 
 
www.partylite.biz/candlechamp ~ be sure to enter 'Laura Ferguson' as your host ~ be sure to click 'direct ship' to have your order shipped directly to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment