Thursday, October 24, 2013

State House

House Chambers with Rep. Cutler
 The Library
My husband and I in front of a previous Governor's portrait
 The Senate Chambers
 Out on the front balcony with Senator Kennedy and Representative Cutler
Wearing a Gold Medal for the Olympics with Natalie Cook
 My husband, I and Natalie the Olympic Gold Medalist for Beach Volleyball
 Taking pictures with some of the historical pieces
 Rep. Cutler's Aide Michael showed us around

My husband and I had the privilege of spending our wedding anniversary, October 16th, at the State House. We were given a tour through the building along with a few history lessons, had photos in both the House and Senate Chambers and met a few field trips along the way. I was introduced to the House of Representatives before they met for their formal session along with Australia's Volleyball Gold Medalist who was visiting while being inducted into the Volleyball Hall of Fame. Overall a great day and I thank everyone for the hospitality shown to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment